Coronavirus (COVID-19) journey restrictions in Cambodia – up to date 15 October, 2020
Journey to Cambodia
To journey to Cambodia, you’ll require a visa, and this have to be organized earlier than arrival, because the Authorities has suspended the e-visa and visa-on-arrival packages.
Cambodian Embassies are solely accepting purposes for diplomatic, official, and sponsored business-linked visas, and will not be issuing vacationer or different visas to enter Cambodia. Contact your native Cambodian Embassy for extra info.
- Vacationers who’re eligible to enter (and have obtained a visa upfront) should present a adverse COVID-19 check end result that’s no older than 72 hours
- Buy medical insurance with minimal protection of US $50,000
- Vacationers might be examined for COVID-19 upon arrival and should wait in lodging till check outcomes are returned
- Anybody who exams optimistic might be quarantined for 14 days at designated amenities
- Vacationers who check adverse should self-isolate at their very own lodging for 14 days.
Foreign travelers are required to deposit US $2,000 for COVID-19 service charges at the airport upon entry. As soon as deductions for companies have been made, the rest of the deposit might be returned.
Journey inside Cambodia
Restrictions have been relaxed in a phased method, and social distancing is really helpful for all individuals in Cambodia. Keep watch over native information, as restrictions could also be imposed with little discover when instances of COVID-19 start to rise.
Examine your authorities’s journey recommendation earlier than making any plans, and be ready for potential delays because of the pandemic.
Before you purchase a journey insurance coverage coverage, test your authorities journey warnings and well being recommendation – there could also be no journey insurance coverage cowl for places with a authorities journey ban or well being recommendation towards journey.